Before lockdown I had only run a few online sessions. I didn’t believe that sexuality coaching could happen across a screen.
These last few months have changed all that. I’ve been blown away by the immense progress my clients have made and the deep transformations and benefits that have taken place. So I wanted to share with you the benefits of sexuality coaching online.
One client had his first orgasms for years!
For a young woman, sexuality has become a place of exploration rather than high anxiety. “Before these sessions I would just be in such a panic, but now I’m actually possibly beginning to enjoy it”
For a couple that embarked on a series of 6 zoom sessions
“We are both deeply grateful for the progress we have made working with you. We are now able to talk through issues which have lain dormant for years. I have much less internalised bitterness and anger, and far more understanding than I had before. We now know how to give pleasure to each other which we could never do before our sessions with you.”
The most important thing I can tell you is it works!
These are some of the benefits of online sexuality coaching I’ve seen though running these sessions.
- You will be learning in the comfort of your own home, this can be more relaxing but perhaps more importantly it supports your learning. Whilst we are online together, I will take you through exercises and the fact you learn these in your home helps you brain practice them in your home later.
- When I give exercises to practice, I can record these and share the recordings with you so you have an aide to your practice.
- By learning practices in your home it’s easier to practice them there. Your body has a memory of how it went in a specific room its more easy for our brain to recreate that.
- There is no travel time
a) for my clients this means they don’t have to take song long off work or put aside a whole evening.
b) for me it means I have more time and energy to focus on supporting you and writing better follow-up emails
- Even where you don’t have privacy at home, we can find a way to make it work. Either by being in a car or even sat outside somewhere.
- You can be anywhere in the world and still have access to working with me. If you work/life means you need to travel you can still keep the regularity of our sessions going.
For the future:
I’m moving my practice to mostly being online. Partly because of the coronavirus epidemic but also because I now see how effective I can be in supporting people this way.
There is still the opportunity to do in person sessions with me as part of bespoke packages which include zoom and online sessions, this bringing you the best of all worlds.