- This event has passed.
Body Love for Women
1st Jun 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
We are living in a time where more noise than ever is being made about being happy with your body as it is.
But many women still;
- feel self-conscious about what’s ‘not right’ with their body
- avoid letting people see them naked
- often think others look way better than they do?
- hear others say they look great but just can’t feel it or see it for themselves.
- feel their body is ‘passed its best’?
If you recognise yourself in any of those statements, and have a desire to;
- Feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Find pleasure in your body – learn everyday tools to help you accept, celebrate & enjoy your physical presence.
- Develop your inner confidence and embrace your uniqueness.
- Learn with and gain support from a group of women who feel the same way.
- Celebrate and even love your body!
Know that you are not alone!
And that you are invited to join us for a day of Body Love for Women.
We will create a safe container to shine a compassionate light on your relationship with your body. You’ll become more conscious of unhealthy beliefs you’re carrying and turn these around. Thoughts create our reality – when we change our thoughts, we can change our lives and experiences. Together we will explore ideas of beauty and lay down foundations for you to develop a healthy relationship with your body.
It is our birthright to live full, rich and love fuelled lives. Lets ramp up the possibilities of how fully and vitally we can live, and how happy we can be.